Friday, August 26, 2011

TARTE HAUL

I've never bought any makeup from Tarte Cosmetics before, so when I found out about the 30% off sale going on, I thought it the perfect opportunity to try some Tarte! The first things I knew I was going to get were the Amazonian Clay 12-hour blushes. The pigmentation of these blushes is fantastic. I just tapped my brush and used it on both my cheeks. Amazing quality.

Left: Blushing bride, Right: natural beauty
My favorite one right now is blushing bride, a rosy color with gold iridescence . It actually does give you a natural "blushing" effect. I was afraid the shimmer would be too much but it is very subtle. Natural beauty is a reddish coral, perfect for summer. I don't know yet how long wearing they are, but I've heard good things!


Tarte emphasEYES eyeliner in plum: This was the one regret purchase. This eyeliner has let me down - it is so bad. You actually have to tug at your eye when applying. The formula is not creamy at all. It's very hard to work with.


Dark Circle Defense™ Natural Under Eye Corrector: AMAZING. A big huge problem I have with most under eye products is that they sink into my fine lines. This doesn't! It melts into my skin. I love how creamy and smooth it is. I have the Eve Pearl salmon concealer I bought at IMATS that compares to this product and while I do love it, this shade (light/medium) suits my skin tone better.


For $3.50 I couldn't pass up buying some blotting sheets. A must have for just about everyone. 


Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. nice blog! i've wanted to try out the tarte blush! following :)

    www.sparklethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete