Thursday, August 4, 2011

Birthday look #1

My 21st birthday is coming up on the 18th and I'm really excited! As usual, before a big event, I plan what makeup I''m going to wear (don't lie, you do it too). After buying Benefit's Tidal Wave creaseless cream shadow the other day, I knew I would want to incorporate it into my look. It's a GORGEOUS color & I'm a sucker for anything teal.


Birthday Look #1
(going to get my eyebrows threaded asap eek)
Products used:

FACE
  • Lancome teint idole ulta in buff 6
  • MAC select moisturecover concealer for undereyes
  • Benefit Hoola bronzer
  • Milani minerals blush in luminous
EYES 
  • TFSI
  • NYX jumbo e/s pencil in milk on lid
  • Benefit creaseless cream shadow in tidal rave on lid
  • Urban decay e/s in gunmetal on lid and bottom lash line
  • MAC e/s in cork in crease using MAC 217 brush
  • Bit of UD e/s in creep in outer V
  • Milani baked e/s in medley in outer V
  • MAC e/s in electra in inner corner
  • MAC e/s in brule as highlight
  • Maybelline gel liner in black
  • MAC smolder eye kohl
  • Benefit they're real mascara
  • Clinique bottom lash mascara
LIPS
  • Rimmel airy fairy l/s
  • MUFE lab shine lipgloss in M16
What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment