Sunday, April 15, 2012

Luxury FOTD



a self-indulgent duck face. for old time's sake.



After watching xsparkage's Hunger Games tutorial I was completely in love with it. This glittery gold with a red lip is so glam. I decided to recreate it and take it out for a spin. I'm also thinking of using this look for a dinner cruise I'm taking in the beginning of May. 

And, that's not all folks. I have found MY RED LIPSTICK. OCC, thank you. I'm wearing their lip tar in NSFW that I bought at IMATS yesterday. I almost didn't due to the crowds of people surrounding the booth. I am so glad I tuned into my patience LOL. I used a lip brush for a precise application and voila! I'm obsessed. 

PRODUCTS USED
FACE
Kett fixx creme
Tarte dark circle defence undereye concealer
Benefit Hoola bronzer
The Balm blush in down boy

EYES
TSFI
NYX Milk jumbo shadow pencil
MAC teddy eye kohl
INGLOT shadows in 31, 52, 53, 62, 397
Urban Decay eyeshadow in virgin
LA Splash crystallized glitter in Renaissance
LA Splash eyeshadow sealer/base
Maybelline eye studio gel liner

LIPS
OCC lip tar in NSFW

5 comments:

  1. the rep lip looks great on you! i want to try out the lip tars so badly! i think they'd be great to have in my professional kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a gorgeous look!! I wanted to get nsfw at the IMATS so badly, but they were out on Sunday when I went, so I settled for Harlow instead :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous with these bold lips! It perfectly suits you!

    ReplyDelete