Saturday, August 13, 2011

13 Personal Questions Tag

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Summer drink: Iced passion tea lemonade. Winter: caramel macciato or vanilla latte.


2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?
I heart my nude pumps. They make your legs look longer and go well with almost every outfit. I definitely think every girl should own a pair. 


 3. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
 I can only watch soccer games in Spanish. English sportscasters are so boring.

4. One thing you want to do before you die?
Go to a shooting range. 

5. What's one food you can't live without?
I fricken love strawberries.  

6. What's one quote that you live your life by?
Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when I know there are footprints on the moon

7. What do you like and dislike about the YT beauty community?
Love: Learning from great makeup artists who I otherwise wouldn't know about. Dislike: Mean internet trolls.

8. #1 song on your iPod/iTunes?  
#1 Hasta abajo - Don Omar #2 Never tear us apart -Inxs

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
 I don't know, relaxed to elegant? I wear what I find is cute.

10. Favorite number?
Don't have one.


11. Two hobbies?
Makeup geek and Youtube.


12. Two pet peeves?
You're late for everything. & people who don't blend their eyeshadow.



13. Your guilty pleasure?

Say yes to the dress. You know those girls who have everything planned for their wedding 10 years before it actually happens? That wasn't me. Until I started watching this show.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment